ZITF offers a modular shell scheme stand building service to exhibition and events organisers, whether for a large exhibition or a small conference with concurrent product expo. This service includes assistance with the lay-out of halls and the drafting of floorplans to make optimum use of the space provided.
- Stands constructed of white panels of 2.5m high
- Carpet tiles
- 150w spotlights (minimum 2)
- 1 x 15 amp. power socket.
- 1 x blue fascia with name and stand number in white vinyl per stand
- The number of spotlights/sockets increases with the size of the stand.
- Extras (e.g. logo’s, furniture, plants) are optional and at the exhibitors’ expense.
The stand building service is available at any covered venue (incl a marquee with flooring) in Zimbabwe and elsewhere in the SADC region.
Walk on packages
To improve the visual outlook of the exhibition, the Company has introduced walk-on-packages (WOP). These WOPs will enhance exhibits and make them stand out. These packages can be configured to suit the exhibitor’s space demands with the prominent ones being the “9 WOP” , “18 WOP” and “25 WOP”.
We invite you to view the gallery of WOPs and stands
You may fill in the form below to make an enquiry about stand building or alternatively, contact us for further information.