Exhibit at ZITF
Described as the biggest business opportunities event in Zimbabwe, the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) affords participants an un-paralleled platform to find local and international markets for their products and services. The premier marketing event showcases over 700 companies to an average of 3,000 trade and 80,000 public visitors by offering a professionally-organised forum for making direct and measurable contacts with a responsive audience.
The major focus of ZITF 2016 will be to address the critical issues of innovation, industrialisation and regional integration, which are essential to increasing the global GDP contribution of Zimbabwe and the continent as a whole. The expo will therefore run under the theme, “Innovate. Integrate. Industrialise.”
The multi-sectoral showcase will therefore cater for, among others;
- Machinery and expertise for infrastructure development (energy, road, rail, water and sanitation),
- Innovative processes and equipment for value-addition in agriculture, construction, mining and manufacturing,
- Equipment, services and expertise relevant to ICT development, education, professional and entrepreneurial development,
- Products and services for the enhancement and promotion of the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events (M.I.C.E) sector,
- Government ministries, local authorities, governing bodies, business and trade associations.
We therefore extend an invitation to the local and international business community offering the above products and services to participate in ZITF 2016 as we focus on innovatively resuscitating and revitalising industry and creating sustainable value-chains.
Be part of ZITF 2016 as we turn the wheels of industry and step on the economic growth pedal!
Book your stand, by clicking here.
Stand Building Information
- Stands constructed of white panels of 2.5m high
- Carpet tiles
- 150w spotlights (minimum 2)
- 1 x 15 amp. power socket.
- 1 x blue fascia with name and stand number in white vinyl per stand
Custom Built Stands