The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is the leading international exhibition organiser in the country. Our exhibitions and events are the first place where industry trends, ideas and innovative products are unveiled. We bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country. As part of our portfolio, we also offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
Our vision is to be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction. The vision aligns with the company’s thrust to constantly reinvent itself with novel event management techniques to generate maximum benefit for our clients. We are conveniently located in Bulawayo, which puts us at the crossroads of the regional trade routes.
We look forward to working with you and delighting you with our seamless service.
Let’s talk about ZITF 2016
Exhibiting with us
Do you desire to be a market leader? Are you launching a new product? Do you want to position yourself favorably against your competition? Achieve all these goals and many more by exhibiting in our exhibitions that are designed to suit your unique sectorial needs
Our exhibitions and events are tailor-made to suit your exclusive business expectations and needs. Discover how to make the most out of your visit to our exhibitions
News & Updates
- ZITF 2016 Daily Bulletin – Day 5 May 2, 2016 Boost intra-Africa trade Africa should boost its internal trade to expand its economy, Togolese President, His Excellency, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe said yesterday. He said this could be done through innovation, integration and industrialisation, which are the programmes for the future of Africa. President Gnassingbe highlighted that the trade fair’s theme, “Innovate, Integrate, Industrialise” adequately captured the three key ...
- ZITF 2016 Daily Bulletin – Day 4 April 29, 2016 Togo a link to new markets The Official Opening of the 57th edition of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) by the Togolese President, His Excellency Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe, who is accompanied by a high-powered delegation, is an opportunity for Zimbabwean companies to penetrate new markets. President Gnassingbe will this afternoon officially open the 2016 ZITF ...
- ZITF 2016 Daily Bulletin – Day 3 April 28, 2016 Adopt Cutting-edge Innovation The Government has urged local businesses to invest in technology to improve productivity and flood the regional and international markets with quality local goods and services. The Vice President, Honourable Emmerson Mnangagwa said there was a need for a paradigm shift among business players in teh local industry to ensure that the country does ...
- ZITF 2016 Daily Bulletin – Day 2 April 27, 2016 Exciting Innovations @ZITF 2016 The ZITF Company has reinvented this year’s edition of the trade fiar through focusing on three key areas to maintain the exhibition’s status as a must-attend international exhibition. The General Manager, Mrs Nomathemba Ndlovu identified these as being enhancing, engaging, providing value-added services and ensuring that participants maximise the opportunity offered by ...
- ZITF 2016 Daily Bulletin – Day 1 April 26, 2016 What does going back to basics mean for ZITF 2016? “Going back to basics”, says Mr Bekithemba L. Nkomo (BN), “is a concept that has generated interest possibly nationwide. Companies are re-looking their business models. They are assessing the way that they operate asking themselves the question why do we exist? What is that we are ...