The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is the leading international exhibition organiser in the country. Our exhibitions and events are the first place where industry trends, ideas and innovative products are unveiled. We bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country. As part of our portfolio, we also offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
Our vision is to be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction. The vision aligns with the company’s thrust to constantly reinvent itself with novel event management techniques to generate maximum benefit for our clients. We are conveniently located in Bulawayo, which puts us at the crossroads of the regional trade routes.
We look forward to working with you and delighting you with our seamless service.
Let’s talk about WASHen 2016
Exhibiting with us
Do you desire to be a market leader? Are you launching a new product? Do you want to position yourself favorably against your competition? Achieve all these goals and many more by exhibiting in our exhibitions that are designed to suit your unique sectorial needs
Our exhibitions and events are tailor-made to suit your exclusive business expectations and needs. Discover how to make the most out of your visit to our exhibitions
News & Updates
- Chidhakwa hails mining sectors resilience July 25, 2016 MINES and Mining Development Minister Walter Chidhakwa has commended the mining sector for remaining resilient despite the tough economic environment prevailing in the country.
- ‘Let’s produce our mining equipment’ July 24, 2016 Local manufacturers need to produce at least 40% of equipment and consumables required by the mining industry. Mines and Mining Development minister Walter Chidhakwa said government was on a drive to have most of the sector’s requirements procured locally.
- Mine Entra 2016 Daily Bulletin – Day 3 July 22, 2016 Government, industry must work together. The government and the mining industry should continue working together to consolidate the sector’s achievements while also crafting strategies for economic development, Mines and Mining Development Minister, Honorable Walter Chidhakwa said yesterday. He said this was necessary as the mining industry anchored the country’s economic revival and sustainable development.
- Mining industry expected to recover July 22, 2016 THE Chamber of Mines of Zimbabwe (CoMZ) says the country’s mining industry is expected to recover this year following the government and private sector interventions to address structural distortions and cost of doing business. Speaking at the Mining, Engineering and Transport (Mine Entra) 2016 conference in Bulawayo yesterday, CoMZ president Toindepi Muganyi said despite challenges the ...
- Mine Entra 2016 Daily Bulletin – Day 2 July 21, 2016 ‘We need roads to create wealth’ ZAMBIAN national road agency has applauded the Zimbabwe National Roads Administration (ZINARA) for its outstanding road infrastructure rehabilitation programme, saying the country has set a good example on infrastructure development.