The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is the leading international exhibition organiser in the country. Our exhibitions and events are the first place where industry trends, ideas and innovative products are unveiled. We bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country. As part of our portfolio, we also offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
Our vision is to be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction. The vision aligns with the company’s thrust to constantly reinvent itself with novel event management techniques to generate maximum benefit for our clients. We are conveniently located in Bulawayo, which puts us at the crossroads of the regional trade routes.
We look forward to working with you and delighting you with our seamless service.
Let’s talk about Mine Entra 2015
Exhibiting with us
Do you desire to be a market leader? Are you launching a new product? Do you want to position yourself favorably against your competition? Achieve all these goals and many more by exhibiting in our exhibitions that are designed to suit your unique sectorial needs
Our exhibitions and events are tailor-made to suit your exclusive business expectations and needs. Discover how to make the most out of your visit to our exhibitions
News & Updates
- Invest more in human resources August 4, 2015 SUB-SAHARAN countries, Zimbabwe included, should invest more in human resources to realise the potential of the mining sector believed to have power to drive the economy in the region, Mines and Mining Development permanent secretary Francis Gudyanga has said.
- Mine Entra Golf Tournament ends on high note August 4, 2015 The winter green at Bulawayo Golf Club presented a tall order at this year’s Mine Entra Golf Tournament held last week with most players recording close ties.
- Economy threatens mining suppliers August 4, 2015 The mining sector is reeling from poor economic activity over the past year, with the industry’s suppliers singing the blues as a result of challenges facing other players in the industry. Exhibitors who attended one of the conferences at the just-ended Mine Entra said things were not rosy in the sector. Exhibitors urged government to act swiftly ...
- Exhibitors call for lower Mine Entra charges July 27, 2015 SOME of the companies that participated at the just-ended Mining, Engineering and Transport (Mine Entra) exhibition have called on organisers to review their space booking charges and avoid running the event concurrently with conferences.
- SA, China firms keen to open shops in Zimbabwe July 27, 2015 Foreign mining equipment manufacturing companies that took part in the just ended Mine Entra exhibition in Bulawayo have expressed interest in opening branches in Zimbabwe