The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is the leading international exhibition organiser in the country. Our exhibitions and events are the first place where industry trends, ideas and innovative products are unveiled. We bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country. As part of our portfolio, we also offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
Our vision is to be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction. The vision aligns with the company’s thrust to constantly reinvent itself with novel event management techniques to generate maximum benefit for our clients. We are conveniently located in Bulawayo, which puts us at the crossroads of the regional trade routes.
We look forward to working with you and delighting you with our seamless service.
Let’s talk about ZITF 2016
Exhibiting with us
Do you desire to be a market leader? Are you launching a new product? Do you want to position yourself favorably against your competition? Achieve all these goals and many more by exhibiting in our exhibitions that are designed to suit your unique sectorial needs
Our exhibitions and events are tailor-made to suit your exclusive business expectations and needs. Discover how to make the most out of your visit to our exhibitions
News & Updates
- Sanitation concerns in rural communities September 26, 2015 THE government has expressed concern at low investment in sanitation infrastructure, a development that has seen 31 percent of the country’s rural population resorting to open defecation. The Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Environment Water and Climate, Prince Muparizviho, said this while addressing delegates to the water, sanitation, hygiene and energy expo (WASHen) which opened in ...
- Govt alarmed at levels of river pollution September 25, 2015 ENVIRONMENT minister Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri yesterday said the government was alarmed at the high levels of pollution in most of the country’s rivers, adding there was urgent need for all stakeholders to resolve the crisis before the country experiences another water-related epidemic such as cholera.
- National water policy launched September 25, 2015 THE government has approved the National Water Policy (2013) that provides a guideline on management and development of water resources. The new policy is expected to tackle access challenges to safe drinking water and enhance improved provision of sanitation and hygiene (WASH) services.
- POWER CRICIS…Electric gyeser ban looms September 25, 2015 THE government is crafting legislation to outlaw the use of electric geysers as it battles to reduce electricity consumption following crippling power outages that have hit the country.
- Water and Sanitation Expo opens in Bulawayo September 25, 2015 The provision of clean, safe and reliable water is an urgent issue which needs to be addressed. This came out at the 2nd edition of the Water and Sanitation Expo which is currently underway in Bulawayo.
WASHen 2015 Sponsors and Partners