The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is the leading international exhibition organiser in the country. Our exhibitions and events are the first place where industry trends, ideas and innovative products are unveiled. We bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country. As part of our portfolio, we also offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
Our vision is to be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction. The vision aligns with the company’s thrust to constantly reinvent itself with novel event management techniques to generate maximum benefit for our clients. We are conveniently located in Bulawayo, which puts us at the crossroads of the regional trade routes.
We look forward to working with you and delighting you with our seamless service.
Let’s talk about Mine Entra 2015
Exhibiting with us
Do you desire to be a market leader? Are you launching a new product? Do you want to position yourself favorably against your competition? Achieve all these goals and many more by exhibiting in our exhibitions that are designed to suit your unique sectorial needs
Our exhibitions and events are tailor-made to suit your exclusive business expectations and needs. Discover how to make the most out of your visit to our exhibitions
News & Updates
- Mine Entra 2015 Daily Bulletin, 24 July July 30, 2015 Value addition and benefitiation is ideal for the development of the country as it has been successfully used to spur development by many developed countries, Mines and Mining Development Miniser, Honourable Walter Chidakwa said.
- Mine Entra 2015 Daily Bulletin, 23 July July 23, 2015 Players in the mining industry have been called upon to come up with ways of revitalising the industry as mining has been put at the centre of economic revival under the Zimbabwe Agenda for sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation (Zim-Asset)
- July 2015 E-Newsletter July 23, 2015 Once again, Bulawayo becomes a hive of activity as we host the 20th edition of the country’s largest mining, engineering and transport exhibition (Mine Entra) which begins tomorrow. In tandem with this year’s theme of “Unearthing Opportunities,” Mine Entra@20 will focus on providing participants with a number of networking and knowledge-sharing platforms, running parallel to the ...
- Mine Entra 2015 Daily Bulletin 22 July July 22, 2015 As the Mining, Engineering and Transport Expo (Mine Entra), which begins today and ends of Friday turns 20, the Daily Bulletin spoke to the ZITF General Manager, Mrs Nomathemba Ndlovu on how the expo has grown, the significance of the theme and what to expect this year among other issues.
- Exhibitors take up 84% of Mine Entra July 10, 2015 A total of 147 exhibitors have taken up 84% of the available exhibition space at this year’s mining, engineering and transport expo (Mine Entra) which starts in Bulawayo later this month.