The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is the leading international exhibition organiser in the country. Our exhibitions and events are the first place where industry trends, ideas and innovative products are unveiled. We bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country. As part of our portfolio, we also offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
Our vision is to be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction. The vision aligns with the company’s thrust to constantly reinvent itself with novel event management techniques to generate maximum benefit for our clients. We are conveniently located in Bulawayo, which puts us at the crossroads of the regional trade routes.
We look forward to working with you and delighting you with our seamless service.
Let’s talk about ZITF 2016
Exhibiting with us
Do you desire to be a market leader? Are you launching a new product? Do you want to position yourself favorably against your competition? Achieve all these goals and many more by exhibiting in our exhibitions that are designed to suit your unique sectorial needs
Our exhibitions and events are tailor-made to suit your exclusive business expectations and needs. Discover how to make the most out of your visit to our exhibitions
News & Updates
- January 2016 E-Newsletter February 3, 2016 Welcome back to all our valued Exhibitors, Delegates, Sponsors, Service Providers and Business Partners! As promised, we are back refreshed and all geared up to deliver unlimited opportunities for you to grow your business, diversify clientele and explore new markets, across Africa and even around the world.
- December 2015 E-Newsletter December 17, 2015 The Zimbabwe International Exhibition Centre (ZIEC) bustled with activity last Tuesday as guests descended on the venue to take part in its first-ever Open Day. Organised by the ZITF Company to raise awareness of the adaptability of the ZIEC for a variety of uses, the event was well-received by the market.
- ZITF Plans $11m Convention Centre December 10, 2015 THE Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) Company is seeking $11 million for the construction of a 500-seater international convention centre. At the moment, the country has only one convention centre — the Harare International Conference Centre.
- ZITF Company Engages ZESA over Load shedding December 9, 2015 THE Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) Company has engaged Zesa to seek load-shedding exemption at the Zimbabwe International Exhibition Centre. The exhibition centre, which is home to the annual Zimbabwe International Trade Fair, has of late been hosting a number of functions ranging from individual to corporate level.
- ZITF 2016 preps commence November 17, 2015 Preparations for the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) set for the 26th to the 30th of April next year have begun in earnest with a call for local and foreign businesses to start making their bookings for the international trade showcase.