The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is the leading international exhibition organiser in the country. Our exhibitions and events are the first place where industry trends, ideas and innovative products are unveiled. We bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country. As part of our portfolio, we also offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
Our vision is to be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction. The vision aligns with the company’s thrust to constantly reinvent itself with novel event management techniques to generate maximum benefit for our clients. We are conveniently located in Bulawayo, which puts us at the crossroads of the regional trade routes.
We look forward to working with you and delighting you with our seamless service.
Let’s talk about Mine Entra 2015
Exhibiting with us
Do you desire to be a market leader? Are you launching a new product? Do you want to position yourself favorably against your competition? Achieve all these goals and many more by exhibiting in our exhibitions that are designed to suit your unique sectorial needs
Our exhibitions and events are tailor-made to suit your exclusive business expectations and needs. Discover how to make the most out of your visit to our exhibitions
News & Updates
- June E-Newsletter July 2, 2015 With a month to go until the 20 consecutive edition of Mine Entra, preparations for the premier mining, engineering and transport exhibition, are reaching their peak. Exhibition space is selling fast and already 72% of available space has been taken up by suppliers of products and services involved in the extraction of raw minerals, the design of production ...
- Mine Entra preps on June 30, 2015 The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) Company says it is geared for the forthcoming 2015 edition of the country’s premier mining engineering and transport exhibition, Mine Entra, as preparations are well on course.
- 72 percent of Mine Entra exhibition space sold June 29, 2015 THE Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) Company has sold 72 percent of its space for the Mine Entra exhibition, an increase from last year’s 43 percent during the same period. The general manager, Mrs Nomathemba Ndlovu, expressed satisfaction at the interest shown by both local and foreign exhibitors to exhibit at the showcase.
- Mine Entra 2015 – A month to go June 24, 2015 With a month to go to the 2015 edition of the country’s premier mining engineering and transport exhibition, Mine Entra, organisers are pleased with the preparations to date. Exhibition space is selling well with 72% of available space having already been reserved compared to 43% at the same time last year. Of the 123 exhibitors who have ...
- Sanganai-Hlanganani to move to Bulawayo…Tourism Authority turns away 10 foreign exhibitors June 23, 2015 The government has directed the Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA) to move the Sanganai/Hlanganani World Tourism Expo to Bulawayo starting next year amid reports that 10 foreign exhibitors were locked out from the just ended exhibition in Harare due to shortage of space.
ZITF 2015 Sponsors and Partners