The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is the leading international exhibition organiser in the country. Our exhibitions and events are the first place where industry trends, ideas and innovative products are unveiled. We bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country. As part of our portfolio, we also offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
Our vision is to be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction. The vision aligns with the company’s thrust to constantly reinvent itself with novel event management techniques to generate maximum benefit for our clients. We are conveniently located in Bulawayo, which puts us at the crossroads of the regional trade routes.
We look forward to working with you and delighting you with our seamless service.
Let’s talk about ZITF 2016
Exhibiting with us
Do you desire to be a market leader? Are you launching a new product? Do you want to position yourself favorably against your competition? Achieve all these goals and many more by exhibiting in our exhibitions that are designed to suit your unique sectorial needs
Our exhibitions and events are tailor-made to suit your exclusive business expectations and needs. Discover how to make the most out of your visit to our exhibitions
News & Updates
- ZITF 2016 preps commence November 17, 2015 Preparations for the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) set for the 26th to the 30th of April next year have begun in earnest with a call for local and foreign businesses to start making their bookings for the international trade showcase.
- ZITF launches 2016 marketing drive November 15, 2015 THE Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) Company has launched its marketing campaign for the 2016 exhibition aimed at attracting more foreign participation and increasing buyer-centric focus.
- ZITF prepares for 2016 exhibition November 14, 2015 THE Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) company has begun preparations for the 2016 annual exhibition, much earlier than usual, as a way of attracting more participation.
- ZITF abandons hotel project November 13, 2015 BULAWAYO – The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) company says it has abandoned plans to construct its initially proposed 300-bed hotel and conventional centre after a research revealed that there was no accommodation crisis in the city.
- ZITF abandons plans to construct hotel November 12, 2015 THE Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) Company says there is no need for it to build hotel to cater for clients attending it’s annual exhibition because Bulawayo’s local hospitality industry can provide sufficient accommodation.