The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is the leading international exhibition organiser in the country. Our exhibitions and events are the first place where industry trends, ideas and innovative products are unveiled. We bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country. As part of our portfolio, we also offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
Our vision is to be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction. The vision aligns with the company’s thrust to constantly reinvent itself with novel event management techniques to generate maximum benefit for our clients. We are conveniently located in Bulawayo, which puts us at the crossroads of the regional trade routes.
We look forward to working with you and delighting you with our seamless service.
Let’s talk about ZITF 2017
Exhibiting with us
Do you desire to be a market leader? Are you launching a new product? Do you want to position yourself favorably against your competition? Achieve all these goals and many more by exhibiting in our exhibitions that are designed to suit your unique sectorial needs
Our exhibitions and events are tailor-made to suit your exclusive business expectations and needs. Discover how to make the most out of your visit to our exhibitions
News & Updates
- Minister Calls on farmers to take advantage of ZITF February 21, 2017 THE Government has called on farmers to participate at the upcoming Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) and take advantage of the trade showcase to penetrate the export market.
- Turkey returns to ZITF February 14, 2017 TURKEY will this year exhibit at the 58th edition of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) after years of absence. ZITF Company marketing and public relations manager Miss Stella Nkomo said the trans-continental country in Eurasia is part of the 10 countries that have confirmed their participation at this year’s exhibition.
- February 2017 E-news February 10, 2017 ZITF 2017: Harnessing Linkages for Industrial Development
- 70% ZITF space snapped up ahead of showcase February 10, 2017 BOOKINGS for the 58th edition of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF) are underway with 70% of exhibition space already taken up ahead of the prime exhibition in April.
- Making ZITF 2017 financially viable for exhibitors January 29, 2017 TRADE shows were traditionally initiated for companies to showcase their products and services with the intention of educating their various publics on all aspects of their operations and as a platform to interact with long-term customers as well. They were platforms companies used to show off their successes and to present the best exhibit against ...