The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Company (ZITF Company) is the leading international exhibition organiser in the country. Our exhibitions and events are the first place where industry trends, ideas and innovative products are unveiled. We bring together a diverse audience to promote trade and investment in the country. As part of our portfolio, we also offer stand building, venue hire and business consultancy services.
Our vision is to be the world’s first choice in offering innovative opportunities for social and business interaction. The vision aligns with the company’s thrust to constantly reinvent itself with novel event management techniques to generate maximum benefit for our clients. We are conveniently located in Bulawayo, which puts us at the crossroads of the regional trade routes.
We look forward to working with you and delighting you with our seamless service.
Let’s talk about ZITF 2017
Exhibiting with us
Do you desire to be a market leader? Are you launching a new product? Do you want to position yourself favorably against your competition? Achieve all these goals and many more by exhibiting in our exhibitions that are designed to suit your unique sectorial needs
Our exhibitions and events are tailor-made to suit your exclusive business expectations and needs. Discover how to make the most out of your visit to our exhibitions
News & Updates
- ZITF 2017 Marketing Campaign Intensifies November 22, 2016 The last week of April 2017 will see the City of Bulawayo hosting the 58th edition of the country’s premier trade showcase, the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair, from 25-29 April, at the Zimbabwe International Exhibition Centre in Bulawayo. Preparations for the international and multi-sectoral trade exhibition began in May this year but intensified last month ...
- Govt Urges Industry, Citizens To Use Water Sparingly October 4, 2016 Bulawayo, September 22, 2016 – ENVIRONMENT, Water and Climate minister, Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri has urged industry, mining, agriculture and domestic users to find innovative ways to conserve water at a time the nation’s water security was under serious threat due to climate change.
- WASHen expo: Harnessing innovative solutions for positive outcomes October 4, 2016 THE 2016 Water Sanitation, Hygiene and Energy (WASHen) expo begins in Bulawayo tomorrow with a focus on harnessing innovative solutions for positive outcomes.
- Energy ministry crafts renewable energy policy September 23, 2016 THE Ministry of Energy and Power Development is working on a renewable energy policy to promote and encourage the use of renewable energy in a bid to address challenges caused by non-renewable fuels which are contributing to climate change.
- Muchinguri implores citizens to conserve water in the face of El Nino September 23, 2016 GOVERNMENT has urged water users to find innovative ways to conserve the precious liquid in light of the effects of climate change and global warming.